Governor General Flags

Personal flags of Governor Generals of India and Canada
Made for me by Artelina with Star of India in the centreCigarette cards produced by Massary Zigarettenfabrik as shown in Znamierowski
Made for me by Artelina with Canadian shield in the centreBoth Governors' flags above the windows in my former classroom.

Flag of a British Governor (traditional)1901-1921 Flag

1921-1931 Flag
Currently hanging up in my classroom; specially commissioned from Artelina Sewn Flags.
produced by http://www.tmealf.com

Flag of a Commonwealth Governor-General
Australia's Governor General flag
From the 1936 Berlin Olympics

This last flag is the proud property of Mattias who informed me that it is the Canadian Governor-General’s flag from the 193os – 1940s and describes it as "is a real genuine find!"
This flag with the Imperial crown was used when Queen Elizabeth's father George VI was king; this was the crown he used, and his father and so on. Some Museum in western Canada came upon three of these when cleaning out an old storage area. ALL STILL SEALED IN THE ORIGINAL 1930s WAX PAPER!!!! I managed through contacts to get one, and then persuaded the person to let me have the second as well, as the museum only needed one for their display purposes!

9 feet by 4'9, marked 1987